Are you Wondering Where to Start?
It's a monumental task to plan, layout, and build a home that meets your personal, financial, and environmental goals.
Sometimes the most difficult part is taking the first step...
But, what is that first step?
Are You Worried About...
- the 100's of decisions required to design and build your home?
- making costly mistakes
- which sustainable features to incorporate into your home?
- hiring an architect or contractor who doesn't understand passive solar heating and cooling, greywater, and solar power?
- the cost of building a sustainable home?
- permitting your sustainable home?
You Deserve Someone in Your Corner
You don't have to feel lost, confused, or overwhelmed...
We are here to help
Instructors, Kristina Munroe and Matt Kramer understand how frustrating and overwhelming it can feel to design and build a sustainable home - we've been there.
We understand the potential pitfalls (because we've fallen into them) that can lie on your path. We'll show you how to avoid them, how to save time, and how to avoid expensive mistakes.
Together, we'll share our combined experience of decades of design, engineering, building, and living in our self-sustainaing home to guide you through getting a clear plan on paper for your sustainable home.
Kristina, a structural engineer, left her conventional engineering practice when she became concerned about the toxic and damaging affects the conventional building industry is having on our health and the planet.
She moved back to her home town of Durango in 2010 to build a self-sustaining home. Together with her two young sons, an open-minded builder, and a few helpers they built Twisted Oak - a home the heats and cools itself, generates its power, collects and heats its water, and manages waste in an environmentally responsible way.
Matt came to Durango in 1992 to build the first permitted earthship in the county. Later he started his own construction company. He has built with compressed earth block (CEB), rammed-earth tires, strawbale, as well as conventional construction.
Pipe-Dream to Plan Online
Pipe-Dream to Plan Beta Version
$495 or 8 Payments of $69
Pipe-Dream to Plan Online is Under Construction
And that means a huge savings for you.
I'm looking for students to go through the course as it's released and give me feedback.
- In return, I'm offering 75% off the full course price.
- Immediate access to every lesson as they are released.
- A direct line to me to let me know what resonated with your and to give input on course content.
- A lifetime membership in the Sustainable Home Community where you can post and learn from others in our private forum.
- Attend live monthly coaching calls online, where you can ask me your questions face-to-face and get feedback from other sustainable home builders.
See Full Course Outline
Learn About Sustainable Features
- Learn simple and affordable sustainable features.
- Learn which features and building materials fit your goals, priorities, location, and budget.
- Find out how to incorporate them into your home's design.
- Save money on design services.
- Gain the confidence to hire and work with professionals.
Learn How to Permit Your Home
- Learn how to confidently work with building departments and permitting agencies to get your home approved and built.
- Learn about the permitting process.
- Find out what you can build in your area.
- Learn which permits you'll need for you project.
- Know which agencies you need to work with to secure your permits.
100% Money-Back Guarantee
Our online courses are 100% guaranteed. If you don't feel the course has been valuable for you, we will issue you a full refund. No questions asked.
Not Ready to Purchase the Full Version of Pipe-Dream to Plan
Test drive the first 11 lessons for only $49
These first lessons will guide you step-by-step through laying out the vital groundwork required to build a sustainable home without the typical frustration, overwhelm, and costly mistakes.
Wanting to Build a Sustainable Home?
The Seven-Step Quick-Start Guide
- Wondering where to start?
- Create a clear plan today.
- Avoid the typical mistakes that could cost you thousands of dollars.
- Eliminate frustrating delays during design and construction.
Download Our Free Guide